Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Countdown

I can't believe its been 3 months since I last posted! I've been inundated with coursework since starting my Foundation Art course but am back for Christmas in which I am going to 'attempt' to do a blog post everyday on the run up for Christmas Day (we shall see how successfully this goes...). In this countdown I will be posting mostly Christmassy things such as DIY's, fashion posts and probably quite a lot of Pinterest inspos!

Okay, because 'tis the season to be jolly' my first Christmas post is welcoming the return of the Christmas jumper, something I get far too over excited about and am always tempted to wear before December.... Below I have shown you guys a really simple way of wearing your Christmas knits without just wearing denim jeans.


When i went outside i just added a blue gilet (body warmer) and wore my Caterpillar boots to keep my toes warm! Adding a bobble hat completes the look, making you appear like you've just walked out of a Jack Wills shoot! ;)

See you tomorrow! 

love 
Lottie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment